This is our base package: $1850
Included in this package is:
- A tropical mix bouquet - for the Bride an a matching buttonhole for the groom (flowers in season)
- Wedding Planner - to organise the whole day for you
- Marriage Celebrant – A registered Vanuatu marriage celebrant will perform your wedding ceremony.
- Witnesses if required – 2 witnesses are required for any wedding in Vanuatu. If you don't have you own witnesses with you, I can organise 2 people to attend your wedding to sign & verify your marriage in Vanuatu.
Extras to make your day unique
- Ni-Vanuatu String Band – dressed in traditional costume they will escort the bride to the wedding ceremony while singing & playing their unique
music. Continuing after the service as you celebrate the beginning of your new life together .
- A stunning floral arch way adorned in tropical flowers beneath which you will exchange your vows.
- Bamboo Arbour draped with organza and decorated with fresh tropical flower bouquets.
- Bamboo Tee Pees add a unique setting to your wedding venue
- Chair & venue decoration - cost depending on your requirements ie: Chair covers/sashes, curtaining, Chinese lanterns etc..
- Photographer - well known local photographer, in demand for his unique & glamorous style of photography
- Wedding Cake if required
- Hair & Makeup if desired
- Extra bouquets, buttonholes, corsages etc.. for the rest of your bridal party &/or guests
- PLEASE NOTE: Some venues (ie:private beaches & /or historical sites or residences) may incur extra charges for their use.
Please contact me for a full price list of these options according to your requirements